Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Blue Cheese Dressing

Blue Cheese Dressing

Keto/ Low Carb/ Sugar Free


Here's the thing.  I don't actually like blue cheese, or so I thought.  When my husband and I order wings he always gets blue cheese dressing and I get ranch.  When we started the keto diet I wanted to try to make a blue cheese dressing to add to homemade wings.  This recipe is sugar free and full of healthy fats.  Oh, and it is delicious!


Ingredients:

1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise 
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
5.5 ounces blue cheese, crumbled

Instructions:

Mix all of the ingredients except the blue cheese until combined.  Stir in the blue cheese crumbles.  This tastes best when it is allowed to sit for a couple of hours in the refrigerator before use but is great freshly made as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment